Support Animal RescueAngell Bros. Bar + Grill is proud to support animal rescue programs together with our friends at Auction For A Kaws. We hope you'll join us in our efforts to help local animals by volunteering, donating or adopting an animal in need. Thank you for your support.
VolunteerAuction for a Kaws is a non-profit organization with a focus on saving and protecting animals facing euthanasia, abandonment, disaster, or life as a stray. Click below to learn more or to volunteer...
Make a DonationAuction For A Kaws and it's affiliates use donations for housing, veterinary care and rehabilitation of abused and neglected animals. Click below to make a donation online...
Together We Can Make a Difference
A very special Thank You to AuctionForAKaws.org and all of their partner rescue organizations for their tireless work helping chained, abused and neglected animals get veterinary care, foster parents, and permanent homes. The people who run these organizations and volunteer for them are our heroes. Some of these groups include:
Izzie's Pond Animal Rescue & Sanctuary
Carolina Poodle Rescue
Upstate Animal Rescue Foundation
Barker Rescue Project
PAWS Animal Wildlife Sanctuary
Last Chance at St. Frances Farm
Pet Tender Angels
The Rabbit Sanctuary
Each year, Auction For A Kaws holds a charity Bachelor & Bachelorette Auction to raise money for animal rescue groups in our area. The first auction debuted in 2010, and since then the event has raised over $800,000 for animal rescue. 100% of any money or other donations given throughout the year and 97% of the money raised at the annual fund raiser goes directly to animal rescue. The other 3% pays for the venue and miscellaneous expenses to put the annual event together each year. There are no paid employees. The organization relies strictly on volunteers and donations from the community.
Share this with friends on social media and spread the word!